Thursday, April 05, 2012

Ah, Spring in Broad Ripple, when a young man's fancy...

...turns to strolling nekkid along the Monon Trail apparently.

Also: Dead guy in the canal!

What gets me is that my first thought on hearing that there was a stiff bobbing around in the canal was "Ew! Citizens' Water runs the canal; there was a corpse in what could be my future drinking water!" That's a pretty silly thing to get all squicked about, because anybody who's looked at that canal knows that, depending on how you feel about waterfowl feces, a dead body is probably among the more appetizing things to be found bobbing in it.

5 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

When I heard about this, I figured the drunk hippie from last April's blog meet had fallen in again. I guess not...

Anonymous said...

I guess dude sold his vintage clothes in Broad Ripple and was head home for some more.

Should have stopped and got his hair done before the photo op.

Gerry

Panamared said...

Seems like a good reason to follow in the footsteps of the founding fathers and obtain the majority of our liquid refreshments from wine and beer.

NotClauswitz said...

What I don't care for the barking seals is their contribution to aquatic flora. But whales poop biger.

Offensive Software Engineer said...

Nude tourists are a big issue in Switzerland.

For some reason, a good number of Swiss likes to hike around the Alps in their birthday suits.

Hundreds at least.