Monday, April 02, 2012

Overheard in the Hallway:

Bobbi is doing her usual free-association monologue from the shower. I am walking past the bathroom door on the way to a coffee refill.
RX: (Tells joke.)

Me: "..."

RX: "I guess it wasn't funny."

Me: "I'm laughing on the inside."

RX: "No you're not. I just wanted to see how it played out loud."

Me: "You should put it on the internet anyway. Just because I didn't think it was funny doesn't mean nobody else will."

RX: "You didn't think it was funny. I didn't think it was funny, either..." *pause* "I don't get it; government-approved torture is usually good for a laugh."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"blink, blink" Hmm. 'Govt. approved torture'?? Funny? oookaayy.... JohninMd(help)

og said...

Sooo, the joke was about the license bureau, or PBS?