Tuesday, November 27, 2007

He is never going to live that one down.


All the Terrorists in Cell Block D: "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Haider al-Bahadli: "No, guys, really! It was a good plan!"

All the Terrorists in Cell Block D: "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Haider al-Bahadli: "Hey, it wasn't my idea anyway!"

All the Terrorists in Cell Block D: "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Haider al-Bahadli: "Look, stop laughing! I didn't want to wear the wedding dress!"

This guy is going to be eighty years old, running a convenience store in Flint, Michigan, and people will walk by and say "That's old Mr. al-Bahadli. They busted him in Baghdad back in '07 and he was wearing a wedding dress."

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other picture is cuter.

"Klinger, take off that dress!"

Anonymous said...

Cover your face, whore!

Anonymous said...

"So a pig and a goat dress as a bride walk into a bar..."

Mark said...

Jayne: "I married me a powerful ugly woman"

Mal: "You are not the man I met a year ago!"

Anonymous said...

"...and the bartender says, 'You two must be newlyweds.'" ...

Anonymous said...

I think the United States should insist the marriage go forth.

Anonymous said...

O tempe O mores. Had this guy been apprehended by his co-religionists, they'd have knocked a stone wall over on him. After a fair trial, of course.

How far we have come from the RFC toast, "Gentlemen, I give you: our noble foe!" Look to me like the twain have done gone and met.

Anonymous said...

By Jove, I think we've won!

Anonymous said...

He really likes to be in that dress:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a5b_1196074853

Roberta X said...

Don't they make a lovely couple? A standard dodge of the Elizabethan dramatist!

Anonymous said...

Roberta, standard dodge? Hell, that's at least a Polara 500!

Anonymous said...

When Allah said 72 virgins, somehow I had something else in mind...