Thursday, November 21, 2013

Let me tell you the real reason, kid...

Proving that there's no depth beyond which some disconnected dweeb who couldn't spell "tact" if Vanna turned around everything but the "a" won't sink to show how cool and edgy he is, some $#!+stain on humanity's toilet tissue has released a little game called 'Slaying of Sandy Hook Elementary', in which the player is dumped into the role of the slayer.

Needless to say, after Captain Aspie dropped this steaming pile on the internet's doorstep and lit the bag, the reaction was practically unanimous condemnation. Indignant butthurt followed on the part of our coding auteur, who took to Twitter to whine:
the liberals don't like me because i've disrespected the dead.

the conservatives don't like me because of the gun control message.

the conspiracy theorists don't like me because it risks informing people of what happened.

and the trolls don't like me because it wasn't edgy enough.
No, Sparky, people in general don't like you because you're a douche. Go kiss a locomotive.

14 comments:

Paul said...

Who would even want to play a game were the scoring is wrapped around shooting children. What a crock.

Joseph said...

He gets a first class seat on my "celebrity plane ride of death" right between to Piers Morgan & Alec Baldwin so I know his last minutes are spent trying to stick a soda straw in his ear to make the sound stop hurting.

GuardDuck said...

Hey now, as a train driver it doesn't matter how appropriate it is for some dood to kiss one - I surely don't like seeing it....

Crotalus said...

Blood Danser Macabre, you have disrespected the dead AND the People of the Gun, in that order! THAT is why EVERYONE here hates you!

This is the worst example of the Blood Danse Macabre I have ever seen!

You live in Austrailia now, go find somethng venomous to play with, preferably a taipan!

Divemedic said...

The anti gun folks revel in the deaths of mass shootings, because the deaths are used to forward their agenda. They dance in the blood of helpless victims, and sit anxiously waiting for the next massacre.

Steve Skubinna said...

Sometimes the good Lord innoculates the truly stupid from understanding the consequences of their actions. Best part of being a loathesome tick is not knowing you're a loathesome tick.

Windy Wilson said...

This isn't entirely unique. There's a Lego role-playing Wii computer game my nephew plays that in one level you're a bounty hunter, shooting up a town to get points. Literally (in the framework of the game, not in Joe Bidenspeak*)shooting up the town. Blasting trees, buildings, hapless pedestrians, gardens, walls.
There are a few places where you build vehicles to drive around running over blue circles that get you points, and building a free-standing LEGO sculpture, but mostly you blow up buildings with your blaster.
I'm considering mentioning this to my SIL, but her son is the only man she loves and respects unconditionally, so I doubt she'll recognize the conditioning issue or that anything will change.

Windy Wilson said...

Nuts! I pressed "publish" too soon.

I found this over on a link from Cowboy Blob's blog, on your right bar:

*B.I.D.E.N. Blithering Idiot Disseminating Endless Nonsense.

Geodkyt said...

Hell, as i understand it, the guy who created it is an anti-gun activist in Australia. . .

Joseph said...

Wait a moment... I thought Aspies are supposed to be libertarians...

Goober said...

I understand what you're saying. Isnt itok to take pride in running some people over though?

Aesop said...

Don't hold back, Tam tell us how you really feel about this.

The snark today is so strong the gutpile is still steaming, and there's little pieces of this guy on the corners of my monitor.

Well done.

ecurb said...

I was gonna say "I never knock a game until I've played it", but saw a screencap on yahoo...
Isn't it funny how people with no talent or willpower compensate for it by being edgy? That way they can blame other people for the poor reception they get.

Larry said...

I really liked the "NRA Mode" idea.