Friday, September 06, 2019

Easy Rider

Smith & Wesson 43C: It weighs only twelve ounces with a full cylinder of eight CCI Mini Mags and a set of DeSantis Clip Grips. As an experiment, I installed the clip grips yesterday evening to see if the setup was light enough to work in the waistband of my pyjama bottoms.

I was surprised to discover that it works peachy keen. This setup, then would seem to be a great solution for the person who wants to lounge around the house in gym shorts or sweatpants but not be one of those people who keeps guns stashed all over their home. I dunno that it'd work for any activity more strenuous than typical around the house chores, but I took out the trash, loaded the dishwasher, fetched stuff from the basement, and never felt like the gun was in the way or likely to dislodge itself.

Props to Claude, Mark, and John for the idea.
.