Friday, September 27, 2019

Just when I think we've hit Peak Dumb...

"Hit maker Mark Ronson has walked back his comments about identifying as sapiosexual.

"I do not consider myself part of any marginalized community, and I apologize if anybody misunderstood or took offense to it," Ronson told Rolling Stone.

A sapiosexual is someone who is attracted to intelligence and the human mind above other traits, including physical appearance and gender.
"
So...wait...you mean to tell me that there are people out there who actually identify as "sapiosexuals" to put themselves somewhere in the victimhood stack, and they heard this guy's remarks, and they got all assmad about it?

And now he's getting publicly dragged and feels compelled to walk back his remarks?

Stop the world, I want off. It's stuff like this that makes me want to start smoking again, just to hasten my exit from this nuttery.
.