Wednesday, September 11, 2019

A triggering too far.

Apple's new iPhone release has been plastered all over the internet, and it's triggering something other than arguments with Android fans for a change...


Trypophobia is the fear of (or revulsion at) small holes...typically in organic matter, like skin or plants, but apparently some people can't pass up the opportunity of a good triggering letting them tell the world what to do.

Yeah? Well your abuse of apostrophes triggers my dunceophobia, so check your idiot privilege.

Look, my fear of heights is enough that my palms literally sweat at the sight of the tower-climbing videos Bobbi watches, but you don't see me demanding that people stop putting them on the internet.

What if I said that I'm triggered by your triggering? Stop triggering me by getting triggered! Checkmate, bitches!
.