Friday, April 28, 2023

About tree-fitty...


Yesterday morning I ducked into Indy Arms Co for a minute with the FN Reflex. I was in a hurry, so I basically put fifty rounds downrange at a seven yard target in four quick mag dumps before heading out the door.


I'm still having a hard time shooting little guns fast. On the upside, this makes three hundred and fifty completely malfunction-free rounds through the little Tactical Dirt Color pistol.

I was in a hurry because I had to get home to meet Dave Merrill from RECOIL and get some photography done at Marion County Fish & Game.

We were taking photos for the magazine with his badass Nikon D850, but I'd brought my little camera bag that holds all my Nikon 1 gear and got a few shots with the Nikon 1 V2 & 1 Nikkor 18.5mm f/1.8 just for kicks.

FN Reflex with Swampfox Sentinel and Surefire XSC, ringin' steel at 20 yards.

.