Thursday, April 06, 2023

That was close...

I was looking for several boxes of .38 Special to take to the range today and they'd seemingly gone air-soluble since I'd last used them as photo props for an article in Concealment.


I was a little upset, because this was a stash of 50-rd boxes of some pretty premium stuff, like Remington 158gr +P LSWC-HP, some old 95gr +P Winchester Silvertips, and the last of my stash of 148gr Federal Gold Medal Match wadcutters.

I needed some of that for chrono testing today!

I'd about given up the search, resigning myself to the idea of giving myself a future unexpected Christmas present in some forgotten corner of the basement, garage, or attic...when I found them, right in the dining room in the box with all the other things I'd used as photo props for that story.

.