Thursday, April 27, 2023

Deuce Deuce


A little purely recreational trigger time at Indy Arms Company yesterday morning, with the Model 2206 and the K-22 Combat Masterpiece.

Those Spegel grips on the K-22 are incredible. I need to do something about the sights, though. I normally wear my regular Wiley-X sunglasses as safety glasses on the range. The bays at Indy Arms Co are lit well enough that it generally isn't a problem, but the black-on-black sights on that revolver against a black target required pulling the Hunters HD Gold specs out of the range bag.


That's fifty rounds apiece at seven yards, shooting moderately quickly. That narrow, serrated trigger on the Smif is hard on my soft, dainty finger with that much double action work. I gotta get my trigger finger callous back. I haven't done enough shooting lately.

.