Wednesday, April 05, 2023

The heart wants what it wants.

Even though this wasn't full rock-and-roll 10mm, it still managed to generate a bit of pre-ignition push from me, especially when trying to go fast. Of course, some of that is because I haven't been shooting much so far this year and I'm more than a bit rusty.


That's ten rounds at the 3x5 and forty at the 8" circle, all at seven yards. The forty rounds at the 8" circle included a big, goofy mag dump with the 22-round 'stendo that FN includes with the 510 Tactical.

My head knows that 10mm doesn't bring anything to the table that can't be handled by a 9mm 124gr +P HST or Gold Dot, unless you live someplace where bears are a problem, and we don't see a lot of grizzlies in Broad Ripple...but my heart has an irrational fondness for Best Millimeter.

.

No comments: