Saturday, November 26, 2005

Blog Stuff: A hell of a thing to wake up to.

It seems that at least one Minister of Defense of a neighbouring country has quietly gone nucking futz. I keep telling you people, this is exactly why we need to keep a closer eye on Canada. All that space on the map, and where are all the Canadians? Sidling right up against the border, that's where. They're up to something, I tell you, and Mr. Hellyer is proof.

(Mad props to Jeff at Alphecca for alerting us to the Halliburton angle.)

2 comments:

Josh said...

If you're real quiet, some nights you can hear them up there, sharpening their skates and getting ready to come down here and take our cheese.

I don't remember what thats from, but thats what I thought of when I read this.

Mauser*Girl said...

Speaking of Canadians... I was rummaging around in my stash of Desert Storm era magazines and came across an early 1991 issue of "Soldier of Fortune" which has a lengthy article about Canada's civil war and gun issues. I should scan and post that for some fun reading. :D