Friday, January 19, 2007

Lor' bless Amazon.

You have to love anything that can consistantly make a cynical adult feel like a kid on Christmas morning. I'm just sitting here bouncing with anticipation, waiting for the Big Brown Truck Of Happiness to show up with GTA: San Andreas, the third edition Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson, and the second Simon Scarrow novel.

I wonder how much money they've lost on my "Amazon Prime" membership so far?

(...and I'm serious about the "kid on Christmas morning" bit. I just caught myself thinking "You know, if I lay down for a nap, when I wake up, the truck will be here!")

3 comments:

Alpineman, RN said...

I've never played GTA, and I'm not much of a gamer, but I've gotta wonder...

Why didn't you ever get into Doom 3? You get to shoot zombies, for cryin' out loud ... AND they're from HELL! What else does a game need, really?

Les Jones said...

The 3rd edition rocks, and so does Amazon Prime.

simon scarrow said...

GTA 3 is a blast - you'll love it. And finally you don't have to unlock the other cities. So steal a car and take a nice long drive, and cap a couple of people en route.
Enjoy book 2!