Monday, January 08, 2007

Mmm-Mmm good!

Went with Bob to EdisonPark steakhouse for dinner last night, and left with a happy tummy. We split a seared ahi tuna appetizer, and I was so proud of myself for remembering how to manipulate chopsticks without sticking food in my ear or flinging a chunk of tuna into the bud vase in the center of the table. The prime rib sandwich was deeeluxious, as were the mushrooms that I snagged from Bob's plate whenever he wasn't looking (and I'm not even the world's biggest mushroom fan...) I'll be going back for my next Day Off Dinner treat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Convinced me.

I'm going to make one of the kids take me there the next time I'm in Knox-vegas.

Or convince D-I-L that's where she wants to go for B'day dinner.

Anyway, I eat, they pay.

Life is good.