Okay, okay! Stop poking me with a stick already!
Both Xavier and Matt G tagged me with this memeishness, where I'm supposed to reveal five little-known, strange, or unusual facts about myself.
Where to begin?
1) Despite loving music, I have a tin ear. I can't carry a tune in a bucket. I mean, I sing in the key of R Flat. Honestly, me singing sounds like a sack of cats getting beaten with a nine iron. Despite this, I am known to spontaneously start singing anyway. In public. Oblivious to the flinching of bystanders.
2) I have a large stuffed animal collection. Also, I have a favorite Teletubby: LaLa. If you tell this to anyone, I will come to your house and shoot you right in the kneecap.
3) I love getting flowers, especially roses, and here's why: I like putting them in a vase and letting them croak, because a bunch of dead roses in a vase is so cool looking. It makes me feel all Anjelica Huston as Morticia Addams. This is about as close as I come to getting my Goth on. Well, this, and listening to The Cure.
4) I may blabber on about the ankle support, but the real reason I wear combat boots is because my feet are so freaky small for my height that I think the boots look cute on me. (Little boots... Heh. That's a history joke.) The 5.11 ATACs I'm wearing now are, like, a men's size 8 and my feet are still sliding around in them.
5) When nobody's looking, I write poetry. No, you can't read it.
At this point, I'm supposed to heckle five other innocent bystanders into playing, too. Fine. Here's my list:
5) T. Stahl
...all of whom are too cool/busy to fall for this.
[sticks tongue out and gets back to typing...]
Where was I...?