Monday, November 18, 2019

The downside of the road less traveled.

The Grayguns trigger job on my SP2022 is fantastic. It makes it even more shootable than my Grayguns P30L on the crucial DA first shot, since the pull is even lighter and smoother than the very workable P30 trigger.

The downside? Holsters are super hard to find. My usual go-to sources at Dark Star Gear, PHLster, and Raven Concealment don't have holsters for the SP2022 because frankly there isn't enough demand to make it viable for them.

What was surprising was that my usual sources for more unusual guns (Custom Carry Concepts, Comp Tac, and BladeTech) don't carry anything for it, either. Heck, not even DeSantis makes an IWB holster for it; all they offer in a concealable rig is a leather OWB pancake.

It looks like I'm going to need to get some custom kydex bent if I want to try carrying this blaster IWB.
.