Saturday, October 24, 2020

Automotif CXCI...

 Barring something freakish in November...which is not at all out of the question in 2020...Thursday was probably the last sunny, 80 degree day to take a leisurely outdoor lunch on the patio at Fat Dan's.

I was enjoying a Fat Burger with cheese and sliced jalapenos, accompanied by fries and a frosty pint of Toppling Goliath's Pseudo Sue, when there came an angry rumbling noise burbling southward on College Avenue...

Gojira!

When you drive a car painted like that, it's probably no surprise when people actually get up from their sidewalk cafe table and jog over to take a photo.

I love the way the colors pop and the contrast (in more ways than one) with the IndyGo Red Line bus in the background. I'm pretty much settled on the Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4 as my favorite crop-sensor zoom I've ever used; it actually does what I'd hoped the Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 would do.

.