Thursday, July 12, 2007

Boomsticks: Free State Project?

What we got going on in comments over here is the Free Stuff State Project.

Josh works at an institute of higher learning in California; we have those here in Tennessee, too. And while our Department of Differently-Abled Wymyn Of Color Studies may not be what he's used to at Patrice Lumumba U., we do have Glenn Reynolds.

Hm. "Move To Tennessee, Get An AR." I wonder who else we could go entice with this plan? I got yer Chamber of Commerce right here.

7 comments:

T.Stahl said...

Hm. "Move To Tennessee, Get An AR." I wonder who else we could go entice with this plan?

Me???

Tam said...

Okay. If you move to TN, I will spot you a stripped AR lower. :)

T.Stahl said...

Since Tuesday afternoon there is the chance that I might move to Michigan some time next year.

Tam said...

That's almost 80% of the way to America! ;)

T.Stahl said...

It'd be a start.
A foot in the door. And I usually wear boots made by Lowa, Meindl or Hanwag. ;-)

al said...

Hm. "Move To Tennessee, Get An AR."

Only three more years...

Unknown said...

I'm tempted by that offer, how many stripped AR lowers ya got? :)

T