Thursday, July 26, 2007

Taking the load off...

Just like I spun most of the stuff about one of my favorite hobbies (old rifles) off onto another blog to leave VFTP free for nothing but snark, I'm putting most of the stuff about another one of my favorite hobbies (old computers and video games) on yet another blog. This will make most folks happy, and some others sad, because they'll need to go elsewhere to read me maundering on about my geekitude. With any luck, I'll be able to get a few fellow geeks whose writings I like to contribute the occasional post, too.

Behold: Digital Fossils.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new blog won't let me comment. That's discrimination!

Tam said...

Hm. Let me fix that.

Anonymous said...

Hmm... why all the compartmentalization? That was one of the things that I liked most about this blog (aside from the actual stories and expansive vocabulary).. getting to come here and not know what I was about to read about next. Will it be an old techie story, a gun story, a story about a bike, or about work? I don't know!?!?! There was suspense!

Regardless, keep up the good writing.

7.62x54r said...

Count me happy. I have enough old computers myself, problem is I'm still using them! ;-)

Mr. Fixit said...

Don't worry, you know there's only 10 types of people on the world....

Mr Fixit