One of the rallying cries of the Populists who have infested both parties is the slump in the earning power of the American wage earner. For whatever reason, the modern American family seems to require two working adults. While the dollar's decline has something to do with the fact that the Cleavers can't get by on Ward's salary alone anymore, there's one other factor that everyone seems to leave out. Take this pop quiz and see if you can guess what that factor is:
1) The balance on Ward Cleaver's three most frequently used credit cards is?
2) Does Wally have an Xbox3 hooked to a flatscreen TV in his room, or is he making do with an old Play Station hooked to a hand-me-down 19" Sony?
3) In addition to electricity, water, and the telephone, the Cleaver's largest monthly bill is: a. Cellular Service, b. Cable TV, c. Broadband Internet Access, or d. Late Fees At Blockbuster.
4) The Cleaver's timeshare is in: a.) Destin, or b.) Gatlinburg.
5) June's bread maker was made by: a.) Sunbeam, or b.) Krupps.
6) The amount of money Ward loses annually playing Powerball, Online Slots at home, and Texas Hold 'Em on vacation in Branson, Missouri is: $____ (Round to the nearest dollar.)