Friday, December 03, 2010

Confuselated.

This is that one week a month where they mess with my roomie's schedule at work. Which meant the alarm clocks all went off here at Roseholme Cottage an hour earlier than usual yesterday and today they went off at 0200. Which means I am really, really disoriented.

Bobbi wrote a completely inoffensive generic holiday carol.

Meanwhile, my brain keeps singing "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head", except with the lyrics re-written to be about zombies:
Buckshot keeps mowing down the zeds.
But all the streets are still full of the walking dead
They're all moaning "Brains!", but
I'm never gonna save my brain by complaining...
I have no idea where this came from.

10 comments:

Carteach said...

That is truly twisted, but in a good and fascinating way.

McVee said...

There's definitely a plethora of zombie fare on the TV to feast on (heh) of late.
When Dancing with the Zombies comes out, I'd say they jumped the shark.
Best,

Nancy R. said...

But there’s one thing I know
That decapitation slows the infestation
It won’t be long ‘til that laceration stops reanimation

Ancient Woodsman said...

Now make that the soundtrack to a zombie Redford/Newman/bicycle scene and you'll have something.

Good luck with the tooth. Hope you feel better soon.

nbc said...

I think Redford/Newman might like a wee upgrade

Mike W. said...

I have no idea where this came from.

Are you sure you haven't already been bitten?

Good luck with the tooth!

perlhaqr said...

Now I want to make a Zombie Musical.

Anonymous said...

Oops I meant this is on my cel phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ftld7Ohojg

Word ver - malitict

SpeakerTweaker said...

By the power of teh intarw3bz, you are hereby commanded to complete that song.



tweaker

Anonymous said...

If wit were people, you'd be China! LMAO