Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world!

Brigid drove down to Roseholme in the Tactical Truck and the three of us went to the Broad Ripple Art Fair. Roomie pedaled there while Brigid and I dropped the top on the Zed Drei and braved the parking situation...

It was as cool as it always is. Small green pieces of paper were exchanged for beads and trinkets, about which more later. Since between the three of us there are only two legs free of screws, bolts, and spiffy scar tissue, we took out time meandering about in the melting heat.


After gyros, Italian ices, and much exposure to the arts, we headed back toward Roseholme. Bobbi hopped on her bike while Brigid and I stopped at the BRBP to rehydrate.


Don't hate. More pics and links when I've done more rehydrating at home...

8 comments:

Cincinnatus said...

I don't get real beer on my current diet so I got lots of hate.

j/k

the gripping hand said...

Come down to the Talbott Street Art Fair in June! Lots of cool stuff, good eats, and its free!

Home on the Range said...

It's always so much fun with you two! I'm sorry I missed the previous ones. I think you saw Huck's "glamorshot". hahahaha. Love that cat.

Anonymous said...

No hate.
A little jealousy, perhaps...

gfa

Once Free Man said...

Sigh. I guess the Broad Ripple garlic festival is permanently dead.

My wife and I were dating and I knew I had a keeper when she was gung-ho at the idea of downing garlic, in varied traditional and non-traditional fare.

J.R.Shirley said...

Ooh. Yummy.

carry permit said...

Looks to me like you're rehydrating just fine :)

Matt G said...

Brigid, Tam, and Bobbi at an artfest and a brewpub after.

I believe that I'd like to have taken part in that little outing.