Sunday, February 16, 2020

Well, that's a day wasted...

Woke up, binged on my Sunday morning political talking head shows* the way you do, and toddled into the office to discover that my right leg hurt a lot and my head hurt a little.

Well, it was Sunday and I didn't have any real plans outside of writing, so I figured I'd lay down for another little bit. Which resulted in my leg gradually hurting less and my head gradually hurting more and more.

tl;dr: I spent pretty much the entire day in bed with a splitting headache.

I'm not prone to headaches, so on the rare occasions when I get a bad one, I'm not very good at powering through it. Ugh. I don't envy people who get more practice at this.


*ABC's This Week with George Stephanoponoponopoulos comes on at nine, then Meet the Press on NBC at ten, and then I can cut over to CBS and catch the last half of Face the Nation.
.