Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This is getting old...

Apparently North Korea's cupboard is bare again:
North Korea has made another move toward possibly restarting its suspended nuclear program, the U.N. nuclear agency reports.

At the reclusive nation's request, the International Atomic Energy Agency has removed surveillance equipment and seals from the Yongbyong nuclear facility, agency spokeswoman Melissa Fleming said.
Obviously North Korea is out of stuff and needs a bargaining chip to trade for more food.

I say we pool our cash, hire somebody to whack the Dear Leader, make a one-time delivery of a couple container ships' worth of Spam, Saltines, and Minute Rice to the docks at Wonsan, and call it a day. I'm in for... let's see... twelve dollars and thirty-eight cents. Anybody else want in?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little confused.

How much do I have to pay to go whack the spiky haired bastard?

Anonymous said...

Odds are pretty good the target is already on his way out as he hasn't been making personal appearances on important North Korean dates. Not that the new and improved leadership will not resort to the SoS. Maybe its time to just say no to extortion.

Gmac

Ken said...

I'd kick in a double sawbuck.

Rob K said...

I'm with Robb, is bidding open on pulling the trigger? But then, if "lil Kim" is almost out the door, not much point in that.

West, By God said...

If Robb wants to pull the trigger, I'll pay for the bullet.

The other option is to say no to the food altogether and just take out their damn nuke plants. Then see if they wanna keep trying to run this extortion racket.

Anonymous said...

I'll pilot the boat...

Aaron said...

Hell, I'll do it $12.38. I'll even eat the sales tax.

Matt G said...

"I say we pool our cash, hire somebody to whack the Dear Leader..."

Well, I hear he's already pretty sick. But if we did that, we'd have to change his name (and his Wikipedia entry) from Kim Jong-il to Kim Jong-Dead.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we could just advertise that N. Korea loves bacon and hates the koran.