Friday, September 05, 2008

Why we love Breda...

It's the way she makes all the little words jump through flaming hoops and sit up and balance balls on their noses and play Ave Maria on squeaky horns. When she gets on a roll, she sure can write purty.
Her speech was, in a word, brilliant. I'll leave the analysis for those who do that sort of thing for a living because all I can honestly do is gush and wax poetic. We all know a woman like Sarah - the unapologetically smart, boldly determined chick who can hang with the guys without ever losing the best qualities of being female. The one who puts on lipgloss to beat you in a debate. The one who has read books you've never even heard of and laughs at jokes that would make your mother blush. The one who works hard and loves fearlessly.
RTWDT

Yup, we lurves us some Breda.

8 comments:

breda said...

And now I can die happy. Thank you.

doubletrouble said...

Yes, yes we do...

Anonymous said...

This is the thirteenth presedential election in which I'll vote.

This is the first time that there has been a really, really interesting PERSON in the race.

I'm really fed up with empty suits and the lesser of two weevils. At least this go-'round will be fun.

Art

phlegmfatale said...

breda is teh ossum!

perlhaqr said...

Came up with a near perfect synthesis of the Kos / Troofer viewpoints, today.

"Senior White House officials refused to comment today on the possibility that Sarah Palin's grandson, Trig Palin, was actually responsible for the collapse of the Twin Towers on 9/11."

Zendo Deb said...

I thought you didn't like Palin. I guess I'm confused, but I thought you said something about voting for Reagan's ghost (or corpse) ahead of anybody.

Tam said...

I would, but they're not running Zombie Reagan this year, so I'll be voting McCain in the hopes of getting Reagan In A Skirt in '12.

Assrot said...

You know I've heard so many bullshit cut downs about Sarah by the Liberal whiners.

There is nothing I love better than a strong woman that takes no bull from anyone.

I hope she wins and I hope she is every bit the Barracuda that her reputation says she is.

It's about time we had a young, strong female in the White House that has a good set of morals and cast iron balls to go with them.

She's got my vote. I am praying that she can keep McCain awake and in line.

Go SarahCuda!

Joe
:-)