Monday, December 29, 2008

Overheard in front of the TeeWee...

I'm sitting in front of the computer. The televisor is on, tuned to the Doritos Sheetmetal Bowl on ESPN12, with the Walla Walla Cosmetology School Meerkats playing the Internet Correspondence Paralegal Academy Tree Sloths. I have overheard the score, but paid no mind to who was winning. Gunsmith Bob enters the room...

Me: "Game's on. The score is ten to three."

Bob: "Who's winning?"

Me: "The team with ten."

Bob: *withering stare*

Me: "What? You think I'm lying?"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO BIG 10.

Anonymous said...

An open-faced snark sandwich, indeed.

JT said...

I can see how one who isn't a football fan wouldn't care at all but it turned out to be a really good game. Come from behind to tie it up, but miss a field goal so it ends up being decided in Overtime. Good stuff.

Jenny said...

Tee! You know he missed that kinda snark.

(give me a holler eh? phone # in mail)

Anonymous said...

Fortunately, those Meerkats won it in OT, despite their QB playing one of the worst bowl games I've ever seen. An OK end to a disappointing season for those 'kats.

dave said...

...despite their QB playing one of the worst bowl games I've ever seen.

Clearly you haven't been watching Oklahoma's bowl games the past few years.

--Dave, who posts from an @ou.edu address.