I'm safe for the moment, because my Nano only holds 4 gigs of stuff, which means that there's nothing in there but some really hip, happenin', cool music and a couple of episodes of Firefly. ("Out Of Gas" and "Jaynestown", if you must know...) Dig into my iTunes directory, on the other hand, and you'll find some blackmail material...
- Blaze of Glory: That's right, I actually once paid money for the Jon Bon Jovi soundtrack album to Young Guns 2.
- Decade: Duran Duran's greatest hits. Teenybopper squealing not included.
- Demos & Remixes: The album itself isn't what's embarrassing, what's embarrassing is that I was such a huge Trent Reznor fangirl in '94 that I paid some obscene amount of money for a bootleg NIN CD.
- Dr. Feelgood: I have no idea how or why this awful Mötley Crüe CD ended up in my collection, but I dutifully ripped it anyway.
- ELO's Greatest Hits: Now there's an oxymoron for you...
The saddest part? That only gets me into the G's. (iTunes, in its anal-retentive robotic way, files the last under "G" for "Greatest"...)