Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Marko's fault...

At some point, probably while playing Rainbow Six at a LAN party, Marko popped out with "Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebeck?" in his best Sean Connery voice.

I was distracted long enough by this non sequitir for some little polygonal tango to pepper my black-clad homunculus with his Kalashnikov. "Where'd that come from?"

"You've never seen the Celebrity Jeopardy skits on SNL?"

"Dude, I don't watch SNL."

Of course, now I had to try to see them all. (Mind you, this was before YouTube.)

Thanks to the magic of the internets, here are all the best parts.

7 comments:

Shermlock Shomes said...

The episode with the category "An Album Cover" is hilarious. Another 'celebrity' guest who cracks me up is Burt Reynolds/Turd Fergeson.

Turk Turon said...

"Homunculus"?

That reminds me of my favorite joke from "Jeopardy Of The Future" or whatever it was:

Contestant #1: "I'll take U.S. Presidents for $500, Alex."

Trebeck: "Answer: She was our first elected lesbian president."

Contestant #1: "Who was Eleanor Roosevelt?"

Trebeck: "I'm sorry, that's "elected" lesbian presidents."

Contestant #2: "Who was Chastity Bono?"

Trebeck: "Right!"

Borepatch said...

SNL Jeopardy is awesoome. It was a very odd day when #1 Son found them, because he was still a bit young (in my mind, at least) for some of the off color humor.

Joanna said...

I often answer "Threeve" and wager "Texas." Hasn't gotten me anywhere yet, but you never know ...

Anonymous said...

use to be a good show, Now it is not so good. Too many far left loons writing for it. where did you get All Franken from? snl! He was stupid then and he still is now!


Walt

Ed Foster said...

Anal Bum Cover fot $7,000. Priceless. Thank you.

Dixie said...

"The word CAT is found under this letter in the Dictionary. Sean Connery."

> "I believe you'd find it in the R section."

"No not in the Rs."

> "Not in the Rs. That's not what your mother said."

"I walked right into that one."