Thursday, January 28, 2010

Notes from the TeeWee this morning:

  • Meredith, about your interview with Biden: Nice girls don't do that. At least not on camera. (...and, eewww! Biden?!? At least the fawning over Obama makes a certain amount of sense, because he's not, you know, old, crazy, and weird-looking.)
  • Matt, I am actually a little shocked that you didn't ask Jeb if Republicans have stopped beating their wives.
  • Is it just me, or could Geithner shave his head, grow a 'stache, and play "Leader" in the next Incredible Hulk movie? Either that, or he's a human/Gray hybrid. Seriously, you could play tennis between his eyebrows and his hairline.

9 comments:

Zendo Deb said...

Gray? Is that a reference I am missing?

Tam said...

Alien. Maybe it's "Grey"? I've never been abducted and probulated, so I'm not sure how it's spelled...

MrWolf. said...

I'm not only in the wrong hemisphere, I don't even own a tv. What did she do? (How bad could it have been, on camera?)






P.S. Never mind the goggle box, pay more attention to the front door!

Tam said...

Mr. Wolf,

It was only metaphorical, but icky nonetheless.

MrWolf. said...

Really? I never knew she was Metaphorian. I thought only the Jedi had them, in the blood.

I'm truly sorry. A very long, very hot week here. The only night I might have got a good night's sleep was the night of Australia Day, and that was the night my patriotic neighbours had a screaming-drunks-in-the-swimming-pool barbie. I'll take my sleep-deprived self off to bed. Save all the good stuff 'til I get back.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I have to take offense on behalf of old, crazy, and weird-looking men everywhere.

RuffRidr said...

Did anyone besides me notice that Joe Biden bore a striking resemblance to Jeff Dunham's grumpy old man puppet at last night's State of the Union address?

TJP said...

It's the car.

benEzra said...

"Alien. Maybe it's "Grey"?"

Oh. For a minute, I thought you were alluding to the hostile aliens in "Sockbaby."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3501216303614811786#