Friday, January 20, 2006

Blog Stuff: Things you didn't know you didn't want to know...

...about me:

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Tam!

  1. Finding Tam on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
  2. Ostriches stick their heads in Tam not to hide but to look for water.
  3. In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Tam is 10:1.
  4. The porpoise is second to Tam as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
  5. Tam can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
  6. It takes forty minutes to hard-boil Tam.
  7. Tam can be very poisonous if injected intravenously!
  8. Baby swans are called Tam.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Tam!
  10. Lightning strikes Tam over seven times every hour.
I am interested in - do tell me about


(H/T to BusyMom.)

5 comments:

Ben said...

I thought you were already hard boiled ;)

Some of the other items I, as a Southern gentleman, refuse to comment on.

Josh said...

#9 is soooo wrong.

Anonymous said...

"The porpoise is second to Tam as the most intelligent animal on the planet."


I'll believe that.

Anonymous said...

Plus, did you know that if a female ferret goes into heat and can't find Tam, it will die?

Eeek.

pax

Tam said...

Number nine almost had me call for a Do Over, but I figured I'd suck it up and play the hand I was dealt. :o