Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Blog Stuff: Pseudo LiveJournal post...

Up too late again.

My plan of hopping into bed at a reasonable hour got scotched by a noisy old house triggering my old friend, Insomnia.

Pondering work tomorrow... What have I forgotten from today? Business has been boomi... ah, heck, forget the tired homilies: the place has been going like gangbusters since well before Christmas and shows no signs of slowing down. My biggest challenge so far has just been keeping up with the re-stocking of merchandise to replace what we've sold. Guns won't stay on the shelf; accessories sell faster than manufacturers can deliver them; CCW courses are booked solid through the end of next month. I feel like a juggler.

What did I forget today? Can't forget anything; gotta stay on top of the game...

"They don’t know what you’re doing
Babe, it must be art."


[mood| On edge.]
[music|U2, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any idea as to what is causing the boom? I live 2 hours from any gun stores so I couldn't tell you if the same is happening here. It would make my day to find that we are getting tons of new gunnies, however, I'm also wondering if the positive economy is just allowing those that already own buy more.

Brass