Saturday, February 04, 2006

Politics: Tammy Bruce, where have you been all my life?

Well, I don't mean it in that way, but seriously, how did I manage to keep from picking her up on my radar for all these years?

I went to Borders today to spend some birthday ducats and, having turned up bupkis in the way of new books that piqued my interest down my usual aisles (they were sold out of hardcover copies of the new Honor Harrington, dammit,) wandered over to the PoliSci section. I remembered Zendo Deb having mentioned Ms. Bruce a few times, so I took a stab at her book The New American Revolution .

Anybody who can say the following gets my hard-earned reading dollars in the future:

It just doesn't seem as if there are too many special-interest groups for openly gay, pro-choice, pro-death-penalty feminists with Ronald Reagan as their hero and a gun named Snuffy in the night table.


It's a pretty good read thus far. :)

4 comments:

Fairlane64 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fairlane64 said...

Snuffy... ROFLMAO!!
That name rocks, I think on of my pistols has just gotten a new name... :)

Anonymous said...

Tam,
I don't know if you can get it somehow,(maybe on the computer?) bu Tammy Bruce broadcasts on KABC radio on Saturday between 4:00 and 7:00 P.M. Kalifornia time
Dennis

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an interesting read.

I have the new Harrington book on the shelf at home. Haven't had time to crack it open yet. Heck, I haven't even finished The Shadow of Saganami yet.