1) My Marlin Papoose is still a hoot to shoot. The sights are still completely broke-dick, however. Also, it would be swell if Marlin paid a bit more attention to manufacturing tolerances on the magazines. Fully a third of them need to be forcibly tugged from the well when the bolt locks back, which prevents me from maintaining a master grip on the weapon when executing mag changes. How am I supposed to do speed reloads with this thing if we have an infestation of zombie squirrels?
2) Note to self: No matter how awesomely fast you can reload your Para LTC 9 from slide lock, it doesn't matter if you then go and rush the first shot from the fresh mag, blowing it so far from the A-Zone that it lands in maybe the Q- or Y-zone due to trigger slap...
3) Have I mentioned lately how awesome S&W K-22 revolvers are?
4) A 1916-vintage Colt Vest Pocket will feed Speer .25 Gold Dot hollowpoints just fine, for whatever that's worth.
5) At the blogmeet, if you're looking for good gun conversation, pick the table where one guy says "How many times have you been to Thunder Ranch?" and the other guy says "Mmmm... fifteen?" and the first guy says "I've only been five or six times..." and another dude is talking about his issues getting sponsored in action pistol by a major manufacturer, only to get cut off by still another dude saying "Yeah, when I worked at Big Name Manufacturer, I used to go to a bunch of local matches with all our GMs (USPSA Grand Masters, for the uninitiated...)" If you keep your ears peeled, you might pick up a ProTip or two.