Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The world is a strange, strange place.

And to think that some folks say that history is boring!


Anonymous said...

It's the English.

My people invented strange (and then promptly gave it away).

Shootin' Buddy

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

You have a fascination with historical dwarfs. Odd, that.

Frank W. James said...

Would it be possible to submit the present Mayor of Chicago as a candidate for the same treatment and end? (He's a dwarf, if not physically, at least mentally.)

All The Best,
Frank W. James

Bob said...

Yah, I read a book on the little guy a few years ago. He died in poverty, from what I can recall. Obviously his connection to Charles I was severed drastically when that monarch lost his head.

tokarev762 said...

I've always heard about how bad English food is.