Thursday, March 01, 2012

Tab Clearing...

  • I See What She Did There. (And it's pretty funny. If you find yourself bowing up at it, just remember: It's the hit dog that yelps.)

  • I've got to work more of these terms into my daily conversation.

  • Sebastian expresses bafflement at Brady tweet "Yet today triggers are more sensitive", but he himself has noted the source. "Safety Hammerless" revolvers around the turn of the last century were marketed as being more 'child safe' due to their abysmally heavy double-action trigger pulls and lemon-squeezer grip safeties.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Homeland Security Buzz Phrase Generator?

Plot Blizzard
Slide Pirates
Brown Burst
Mud Radicals

Glad my tax dollars blah blah blah.

Samsam von Virginia

Rob Reed said...

How about: "The ATF, DHS, and TSA are a plague on our domestic security."

Would a simple "Fuck the DHS" suffice?

MandaFern said...

If blizzard is a buzz word the entire Midwest must be terrorists. That word gets thrown around in the middle of summer here.

JD(not the one with the picture) said...

Here are some other words and phrases they might want to look out for: ATF,FBI,DHS,bite,me,you,shit,sucking,god,damned,mother,fucking,two,bit,jack,booted,authoritarian,thugs. Also, puppy,kitten,rainbow,unicorn.

global village idiot said...

"Mad Libs" for bureaucrats.

gvi

Kristophr said...

I'm waiting for my wife to buy me a pink .38 snubby and then take me to the range.

Critter said...

"Somalia Mudslide" sounds like a disgusting event on Wednesdays at the local pud.

Moogie P said...

What? No pox -- chicken or otherwise?!?!