Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Gratuitous Gun Pr0n #221...


For a couple years now I've been using my Smith & Wesson 43C wearing a DeSantis Clip Grip as an around-the-house gun on those days when I'm not leaving home and therefore not actually wearing jeans with a belt*. It's light enough that it won't drag down a pair of sweats or pyjama bottoms, and eight rounds of Federal .22LR Punch delivered right to the snotbox is nothing to sneeze at.

Lately I've been tinkering with the LCP II in .22LR for the same job, in the DeSantis Slim-Tuk, but the whole concept is contingent on getting a clip on the thing that will hold on to my waistband with the tension on the holster adjusted to a point where it will retain the gun during normal activity but won't cause me to draw the pistol and the holster all at once.

I probably need to order an Ulticlip to really make this work.



*Yes, I normally carry a pistol around the house, simply because it goes on when my pants do. I don't take it on and off during the day. Excessive administrative gun-touching is when unexpected loud noises occur.
.