Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Great Rock 'N' Roll Swindle Rip-off continues...

'Nother stack of CD's being ripped this morning:
  • Rush, Grace Under Pressure
  • Rush, Exit...Stage Left
  • Rush, Counterparts
  • Rush, Moving Pictures
  • Rush, Different Stages/Live
  • Rammstein, Mutter
  • Rage Against the Machine, Rage Against the Machine
  • Prodigy, Fat Of The Land
  • The Police, Every Breath You Take: The Classics

I like Rush. Does it show?

We have officially seriously exceeded the capacity of the iPod nano. Now I have to learn to do playlists and that kind of nonsense.

(PS: I hope TD is happy with the post title on more than one level. I'm feeling rather clever about it.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I have a sudden urge to kick Malcolm McLaren in the balls?

Anonymous said...

I like Rush. Does it show?

Dunno. I don't listen to talk radio, myself.

staghounds said...

The titles do take on a different meaning when you interpolate "Limbaugh" as the second word.

Speaking of adding something, this made me laugh.

Weetabix said...

I was a Rush geek back in the 80's. Sadly, it was all on vinyl.

One day, I'll decide to go buy it all again on CD. OTOH, if I choose not to decide, I still have made a choice.

Cybrludite said...

In the process of ripping my shiny new copy of "On The Drift" by the Bedlam Bards. (For personal listening & archival use on my own computer, just so y'all don't consign me to the Special Hell...)

2ndWatcher said...

All the worlds a stage, get it...

Tam said...

2ndwatcher,

Already got it.

That was by no means a comprehensive list.

Anonymous said...

You...you... you like Rush and PRODIGY???

Holy shit, Tam. I already thought you were Grade A Awesome, but this just added at least a gajillion cool points in my book!

Just kicked in Climbatize to celebrate your awesomeness. I'd have gone with Smack My Bitch Up but that would have seemed a little odd.

Then I'm queuing up Subdivisions, Show Don't Tell, Distant Early Warning, and...ummm, well all of it, really.

And my keyword is BONNG... Uhh....

Rob K said...

What's next? Throbbing Gristle?

Anonymous said...

Try creating a couple smart lists. One for when you want to hear your favorites, using rating or times played, and one for unrated songs with the least plays, so you might find some songs you like but never listen to. Then just sync what you want that day, favorites or 'miscellaneous'.

GeorgeAtl said...

Tam...forget about the Nano....get a 40 or 80 gig ipod Classic!!