Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Products the world didn't know it needed.

Thanks to Project Wonderful, I occasionally get to see some fairly unusual sites when they try to bid for ad space here at VFTP. Normally I'm pretty prudish, although I almost waffled at one that was titled "Geek Gamer Girls" or somesuch, until I realized it was a site where geek gamer guys could... uh... do whatever it is they do when they see chicks in chainmail bikinis rolling 20-sided dice.

This one site from the other day had to get included, however. It is wrong and funny on so many levels that it just needed the exposure. Behold: RoastMyWeenie.com.

6 comments:

breda said...

they also have a Cthulhu roaster! To go with my hat!

John B said...

We have a local SF celebrity called Cthulhu Bob This will be a wow gift at the cook out at MisCon in Missoula.....

Anonymous said...

I "came" across the patent on that thing a few months ago during a search. I can't believe they actually made it! OK. I can believe it. Now I just need to find that tricycle with the push lawnmower attached to the back.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! It's even better than those testicles that people hang from the trailer hitches on their trucks.

I grew up eating carbonized hot dogs so the thought of grilling without scorch marks and pustules just doesn't seem right. But for Mighty Cthulhu, I just might reconsider.

Zendo Deb said...

You should post a warning on that link. My eyes...

NotClauswitz said...

Cuthulu has a weiner? What about the poor neglected Flying Spaghetti Monster?