Sunday, January 26, 2020

Recovery

So, I checked out of the hotel yesterday morning at a little after 7AM, and boarded a flight to SEA at about 10AM, local. From SEA, I flew to MSP, and from MSP home to IND, arriving just before midnight. Thankfully, I had enough miles to bump the first and last legs of the trip to first class.

It's going to take a day or two to get my bearings.

Having just spent a week on Pacific time, which is just about long enough to get acclimated, I'm back home again in Indiana on EST. And it's not just the time zones; Vegas is an audiovisual overload jammed with way too many people, and that's even without SHOT Show and all the work involved in covering that. I could spend forty-eight hours floating in a sensory deprivation tank right now and it would be a blessed relief.

As it is, I'm going to get some ribs at Fat Dan's because it's Sunday and I'm home in Broad Ripple and ribs at Fat Dan's is what I do on Sunday. Then I'm going to polish off some writing and make an early night of it.
.