Monday, January 27, 2020

Ugh.

I have a week's worth of laundry to do. On the upside, I just abandoned a half dozen pair of cotton tube socks on site, so that cuts down on the workload somewhat.

Also, while the big rolling camera bag stays in its current loadout configuration pretty much all the time, the small messenger bag was put in rather a great deal of disorder to configure it for a week on airplanes, ranges, and the show floor. I need to put it back into its normal around-town state of affairs.

After another week of living out of it on the job, I remain a huge fan of Peak Design's Everyday Messenger Bag and do not regret the purchase. It fit under airline seats like a champ, even with a gripped EOS 7D inside, and held both my MacBook Air and iPad with Logitech keyboard cover, to boot.

.