Thursday, July 30, 2020

Automotif CLXXVI...

Driving home from Marion County Fish & Game yesterday, I decided to take the more scenic route, going up I-465 to 56th Street instead of the more direct route via 38th.

I found myself passing this tasty-looking '64 Pontiac Bonneville convertible...


As we came to the traffic light at Georgetown Road, he drifted into the left lane behind me. He was just moseying along, as one does in a classic droptop like that on a sunny day, and a gap of probably eight or ten car lengths opened between us.

When I caught the yellow at Guion Road and knew he'd have to stop, there was only one thing I could do: Pull off onto the shoulder, unass the Zed Drei with the camera, and wait for the light to turn green.



Aw, yes. That's some choice Detroit iron, right there.
.