Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Courtesy of Beck...

...and Matt:

Forces of evil on a bozo nightmare
Ban all the music with a phony gas chamber
’cuz one’s got a weasel and the other’s got a flag
One’s on the pole, shove the other in a bag
With the rerun shows and the cocaine nose-job
The daytime crap of the folksinger slob
He hung himself with a guitar string
A slab of turkey-neck and it’s hangin’ from a pigeon wing
You can’t write if you can’t relate
Trade the cash for the beef for the body for the hate
And my time is a piece of wax fallin’ on a termite
who's chokin’ on the splinters

Soy un perdedor

I’m a loser baby, so why don’t you kill me?
(get crazy with the cheese whiz)

(Noodle around in the lyrics with your mouse pointer for the link. You'll find it in the relevant place.)

I almost felt so sorry for him that I sent him my phone number. Then I remembered I have cats.

Better luck next time, Mr. 8th Level Ogre Mage...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crossposting from Matt's since she hasn't come up so far:

What, no one remembers the Rather Less Than Epic Mount girl anymore? http://tinyurl.com/2zba3w

Rob K said...

My favorite part of his add: goth stuff is too creepy!

phlegmfatale said...

I don't have cats, but he lost me at "we can go to dinner (under $20)."

This is great stuff. All this snorting is helping me with my congestion.

Anonymous said...

I swear I want to make fun of the guy, but my heart's just not in it.
Too easy a target.

On a side note--
Please, if I ever become that guy, someone suggest I embrace my samurai spirit then hand me an authentic early American hari kiri knife. Thanks in advance.

Cybrludite said...

Oh my. Suddenly I feel better about my social life...

Matt G said...

If I've helped create a love connection with Tamara and that guy, my last thought will be calculating the Brinnel hardness of the front sight of my Kimber.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it clears up a little in the second verse.

Gewehr98 said...

That's not Jeff Beck. Not by a long shot.

Oh, you mean the guy currently selling albums under the name Beck?

Go figure.