Lots of people have little wish lists of stuff they're looking for for their guns. A scope for a Marlin .30-30. Some nice grips for their Ruger Blackhawk. Night sights for their Glock. An M1 Carbine bayonet. I envy them. They will probably find happiness.
Me? I'm stuck wandering gun shows looking for the following:
1) Un-bubba'ed military stocks with the proper barrel bands for: A Ross Mk.II, a Berthier Mle.1907/15 M16, and a Mauser Karabiner 71.
2) The extractor for a Frommer Stop.
3) Extra magazines for a Radom, a Frommer, and a Webley auto.
4) A bayonet for a Portuguese Mauser Vergueiro.
5) Correct grips for a Polish M48 Tokarev (no goofy thumbrest.)
6) A titanium firing pin for a MAS 49/56 that doesn't cost the moon.
Google is frequently no help. I have guns obscure enough that when I Google them, my own blog is the first thing that comes up. So I'm doomed to trudge the gun show aisles...
*Sigh.* Diogenes had it easier than this. Maybe I need a lamp?