Friday, March 14, 2014

Work Stuff


I recently acquired an inexpensive Android tablet, and the reason I did is so that I could proof my work on the online version of S.W.A.T. Magazine which is now available on Android.

There's a trial subscription offer going on right now where, I believe, you can buy a year's subscription and it doesn't bill your card for thirty days, so you can cancel any time in there with no penalty if you change your mind. There's also a few years of back issues that can be purchased and downloaded individually. I've tested them on my tablet and my Galaxy SII telly, and everything seems copacetic.

(And, yes, although I do work for S.W.A.T., I paid for my Android subscription up front just like I did my iTunes one because it's important to me to see the customer experience from the other end.)

4 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

I'd still claim the Tablet as a Business Expense. All they can do is say No.

Anonymous said...

Is this going to show up in the Kindle app store?

Rob

Anonymous said...

Tam,
I think your tablet is defective. I keep touching the various magazine covers in the picture and none of them will come up. Guess I'll have to buy a subscription on my own device!

craig m. said...

Thanks for the tablet review.