Sunday, February 19, 2017

Halfway...

Drove over to Indy Arms Co on Saturday morning with a few boxes of CCI Blazer Brass 115gr FMJ to put more rounds on the clock for the G43 test. While I was there, I bought another magazine, bringing my total to four. Since one has a Pearce Plus One extended floorplate on it, this means that all four mags together hold twenty-five rounds, or half a box of ammo, which makes accounting on range trips a lot less complicated.

Dropped a shot on that #4 triangle at five yards, and pretty badly, too. Not happy with that. On the other hand, the seven-yard shooting at the lower A-zone tells me I could clearly step up the pace some, there.

Fired one hundred and fifty rounds, with no malfunctions of any type to report.

This makes 1,000 rounds fired since the gun was cleaned or lubricated with no malfunctions. 1,000 rounds to go.
.