Monday, February 13, 2017

Sunday was a good day...

Yesterday was sunny and nearly fifty degrees out. I rode along with Bobbi to do some errands, and then we stopped at Indy Arms Co., her to blow some dust off and try out her new Ruger Elsie Pea and me to put more rounds through the test G43.

It was a fairly rushed hundred-round range session for me. It was busy out there and I like to just get my shooting over and done when there are a bunch of people I don't know on the range.

There were no malfunctions of any type to report.

This makes 650 rounds fired since the gun was cleaned or lubricated with no malfunctions. 1,350 rounds to go.


After we wrapped up shooting, we drove home and then took advantage of the warm-for-February weather and strolled over to Twenty Tap for a late lunch/early dinner.

Roomie ordered the pork banh mi and a lemonade, and I had a blackened whitefish sandwich (tasty remoulade!) and a pint of the house tangerine wheat beer. On the way home I got my daily mile in by parting company with Bobbi and walking a few blocks out of the way and then back to Roseholme Cottage.
.