Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yum.

Walked to the local Greek restaurant and had the best gyro I've had in a while.

Waitron: "Would you like a regular or large?"

Me: "I'll take the large, with tzatziki and feta."

Good thing we didn't order an appetizer. I am so stuffed I literally can barely type...

That's one thing I missed about living in VaHi in Atlanta over these last six years I've spent in the 'burbs: Being able to walk to restaurants and such.

Bonus: With that car racing thing going on in town today, they were happy as dammit to see real, live customers in the restaurant. Service was excellent.

4 comments:

Alan said...

They have some sort of race in Indianapolis?

Weird.

Don M said...

I just got back from Rosamund, home of the Willow Springs raceway. I took the girls up to the local cathouse...

The Exotic Feline Breeding Compound, for all those of you with dirty minds.

Drang said...

I feel your pain with missing Greek food; one of the reasons we hated our year-and-a-half exile to Colorado Springs was the fact that we had to run up to Denver for Greek food.
Three quarters of the restaurants in Detroit were owned by Greek immigrants, and Mrs. Drang worked in one of the best Greek places in Seattle.

Anonymous said...

Which greek restaurant?