Monday, December 12, 2016

Sorry.

Bobbi's had to work the weird shift the last couple days, and that's resulted in the usual time displacement. I stayed up last night until after her alarm clock went off and had some of the "breakfast" she started cooking at a little after midnight.

This means that by the time I finished eating and headed to bed, it was about half past one in the morning, and Huck started his "feed me!" shenanigans shortly after five. I locked him out of the room when it got too annoying, dozed until the alarm went off at six, fed the cats, and tried to get some more sleep.

It was not really to be, and so I dragged myself out of bed at close to ten AM, got dressed, donned the backpack with the 10# kettlebell in it, and went for my morning walk. 1.02 miles in 18:38.

I got home from my walk, gathered stuff, and headed over to the range to start a new project.

There was a bottle of Snake Oil Prime on my desk, so that's what I used to lube up this brand new, unfired Gen4 Glock 19...

I'll be doing the 2,000 round thing with it, starting this morning.
.