Thursday, February 14, 2008

Note to self:

If you spend all day washing chocolate-covered espresso beans down with Diet Mountain Dew, it can cause trouble when trying to fall asleep.

Whew! Is it hot in here, or is it just me?


Christina LMT said...

it can cause trouble when trying to fall asleep

Ya think?!

Good luck with that, Tam.


Ben said...

Yep, slightly different poison, same problem here this evening. And a shorthanded day at work begins in the morning --fewer hours away than I'd like. Oh well.

Yeah, it is hot in here.

Matt G said...

10:40 PM:

Matt: You're not sleeping, I hope?

Tamara: Well, not quite...

You faker.

Tam said...

I was trying, it just wasn't working worth a damn.

HollyB said...

No,Tam, it's not hot. You're having a hot flash. Welcome to MY world.

Tam said...


I can't hear you, because my fingers are in my ears, plus I'm in a deep state of denial!