Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Geekery and factoids.

Top ten blog referrers to VFTP from 1/26/08 to 2/25/08:

  1. The LawDog Files: 2,744 hits.
  2. Say Uncle: 2,342 hits.
  3. The Other Side of Kim du Toit: 2,334 hits.
  4. Xavier Thoughts: 1,349 hits.
  5. Better and Better: 799 hits.
  6. The Adventures of Roberta X: 618 hits.
  7. The Smallest Minority: 559 hits.
  8. The Munchkin Wrangler: 483 hits.
  9. The Revolver Liberation Alliance: 354 hits.
  10. Call me Ahab: 318 hits.

Thanks y'all! :)

8 comments:

Kevin said...

You're welcome!

Anonymous said...

Don't think I'll ever make that list. :) But then I'd need to be in their class to do it.

Anonymous said...

One I haven't visited! Off to see The Revolver Liberation Alliance!

Brian J. said...

Jeez, I'm sorry to have not been clicking through more.

One year, my blog was a top referrer to Outside the Beltway simply because I hit him several times a day to use his blogroll.

Anonymous said...

TOP TEN, FUCK YEAH.

Matt G said...

I'm a little surprised that I haven't broken 1k, seeing's how I hotlinked you directly in 4 different posts (one, admittedly, just a hat tip).

But good lord, yours comes up second only after LawDog's blog on my blogroll. I'd think about putting yours first but:
1. Texans have to stick together.
2. Brother cop.
3. The whole reverse-carpet-baggery thing. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, at least I beat Ahab!

-=[ Grant ]=-

NotClauswitz said...

I'd link to you more often but since I have such a negligible impact it would probably drag you down...